Here’s my list for today.
- This promises to be a poignant pictorial of what’s happening to a school that has been slated for co-location. The school is in New York City, and one of the corporate charters are moving in. Keep your eye on this site as it progresses.
- I’m a founding member of Parents Across America, and we’ve just issued a position paper about real parent engagement that a “parent trigger” cannot match.
- A New York Times story on a legal challenge to TABOR. Let’s do it.
- Does the President know about Race to the Top? There seems to be a disconnect between what the President says and what his Department of Education produces. Dr. Diane Ravitch wants to know.
- Our former Archbishop is now a voucher proponent. Great. Good riddance.
- Fun article about teachers occupying Michelle Rhee’s slogan contest.